Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
A great community pub, The Keepers Lodge focuses on serving great value food and drink in a lively atmosphere. There’s always something happening here! Come in for the big sporting events and stay for a varied selection of drinks, both favourite and new, and an extensive menu of treats from around the world. We do food nights and drinks offers throughout the week, and there’s plenty on the menu to keep you coming back for more.
Our menu is built to satisfy whether you’re coming for lunch or grabbing a quick snack before the weekend really gets started. If you’ve come in for a few post-work beers that look like turning into a party, load the table up with street food sharers or our famous pub classics. They’ll keep you rockin’ all night long!
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus